Ритон Панагюрище - История

  • 1939 – The Ministry of Warfare established a small workshop manufacturing clothing and shoes;
  • 1952 – The company joined RILA economic group;
  • 1960 – The first products intended for the USSR markets were manufactured;
  • 1964 – The company got equipped with Japanese sewing machines; the first products intended for Western European markets were manufactured;
  • 1978 – The company moved to a new factory and a new technology for manufacturing men's shirts was introduced with the assistance of the German company Linkron;
  • 1986 – The 10 000 000th shirt for the Linkron company was manufactured;
  • 1990 – The company's name was changed to Riton-P;
  • 1997 – The company was privatized by Doverie and Bulgaria Privatizaton Funds;
  • 1999 – Doverie – United holding Plc became majority share holder of the company;
  • 2005 – Riton P Plc and the Dutch company Emergo Fashion established a joint venture Riton Classic Plc;
  • 2009 – Riton P Plc celebrates its 70th anniversary.